This brief showcase will delight the eyes of Magento platform fans. Are you one of them? That’s great as it features top 5 Magento templates for new businesses.
Magento is the world’s #1 platform for commerce. It is recognized as the leading commerce platform to the 2015 Internet Retailer Top 1000, B2B 300, and Europe 500 lists. The biggest retailers, brands, and branded manufacturers across B2C and B2B industries cooperate with Magento.
Magento manages to integrate digital and physical shopping experiences, making the customers happy. It is an open source commerce platform, but what’s more, Magento boasts a strong portfolio of cloud-based omnichannel solutions including in-store, retail associate, and order management technologies.
Both amateur and expert web developers know how important it is to be the part of friendly, knowledgeable community. Magento is supported by a vast global network of 300+ solution and technology partners and by a highly active global community of more than 150,000 developers. It also offers the world’s largest commerce marketplace for extensions, available for download on the Magento Marketplace.
There are so many ready-made premium business Magento themes out there, that it has become really easy to launch your eCommerce project. You will see some of them in this blog post.
They were developed by TemplateMonster.com, a well-known web design and development industry leader. This is the reason why all top Magento templates below possess the following features.
- Their fully responsive designs work on any device, screen type and resolution. These themes are Retina ready either.
- Extensive documentation excludes the confusion. You’ll find easy to use all-encompassing installation and theme editing instructions. Documentation also includes details about the extensions that come with the theme, so you could easily incorporate them into your store.
- Magento templates are translated into 4 languages: English, German, Spanish, and Russian.
- They let your customers choose the preferred viewing mode for products and categories on your site: list, grid, etc.
- Magento templates don’t make any compromises when it comes to touch displays. You can arrange product images in a responsive gallery, which allows your visitors to browse products using touch functionality of their smartphones and other handheld devices.
- The themes come with Icon Fonts. Icon fonts contain symbols and glyphs, but you can also use CSS to change their appearance. Since these are vector images, you get crisp and scalable font icons, which look amazing on Retina displays. With these you can take on any PPI or any display.
As you see, all the complicated coding job has been already done instead of you. In fact, all you need to do is just fill the template with your own content and you are done. A couple of links right under this text will prompt you how to do this and much more.
That’s it, have a nice browsing.
Multipurpose Magento 2 Theme
This theme was designed to convert. Its developers combined slick visuals with their user experience knowledge to bring you the most advanced store designs and layouts. These layouts facilitate conversions by creating aesthetic and intuitive shopping experience. The theme comes with 5 premium topic layouts. Each topic comes with multiple homepage layouts for added design versatility.
Swimwear Online Store Magento 2 Theme
Megamenu, Newsletter popup, and Ajax search Magento extensions are included into template’s price, which means that you save $307 on them. The theme is equipped with a beautiful slider, where you can place your custom slides with promos, new products, or any other things you would like to highlight. A sorting options feature provides online shoppers with multiple product display options. For instance, one can opt for a grid or list-based view, sort items by best-selling, display products in alphabetical order, etc. This is an Ajax based feature, so all changes are applied without reloading the page.
Home Decoration Magento 2 Theme
No matter how many items are there in your stock, the customers will find whatever they are looking for quickly and without efforts. Ajax search will be really helpful. With Ajax search you can get search results while you type. Results narrow as you continue typing but you always have the possibility to roll back, remove characters and see broader results again. Such small things help the user find exactly what they need quicker, which makes the site more usable.
Lighting Company Magento Theme
Will we surprise anybody with product badges? They seem small details at first sight, however, there are no small details in web design and eCommerce. Use badges on your eCommerce website to indicate the status and value of product. Being small, yet attention-grabbing in their nature, these UI elements provide more effective promotion of e-store merchandise.
Printing Store Magento Theme
The theme offers a 100% responsive design, which gives your customers an unlimited freedom in terms of choosing a device for browsing it. Parallax effect will definitely make users’ experience on your site better as it will add some illusion of depth and perspective to the layout. Megamenu is one more feature that is worth to mention here. It’s an amazing extension used for creating beautiful, customized menus for your site. With minor tuning required, tons of options to choose from, and the ability to show categories, subcategories and posts. Megamenu is a must have feature that can easily boost your SEO and user engagement.